Mental Health America in Allen County’s (MHAAC) mission is to promote mental health through education and advocacy.
What we do:
- Speak at local civic group meetings
- Train local and regional law enforcement officers and new recruits
- Provide in-services to new doctors in the Family Practice Resident program so they are more aware of existing mental health treatment options
- Offer educational workshops about mental health issues that affect our community
The Lunch and Learn Series are workshops held every two months at noon at St. Joseph Hospital (click here for more information and to register). Upcoming Lunch and Learn topics include:
- Menopause, Hormones, and Emotions
Sign up for the Mental Health Insider, our quarterly newsletter about the latest mental health topics and news from Mental Health America in Allen County, Inc. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information to request your copy.